Oracle E-Business Suite
Tangenz has completed several Oracle EBS implementations. In addition, we also provide an ongoing post implementation support structure. Enterprise Resource Planning is a cross-functional enterprise system driven by an integrated suite of software modules that supports the basic internal business processes of a company. ERP gives a company an integrated real-time view of core business processes.
Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) – R12 Implementation
- EBS modules: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, Planning, HCM, Project Accounting, E-Business Tax, Sub ledger Accounting, General Ledger , Warehouse Management, Fixed Assets and various other modules.
- Configuration and customization of all EBS modules
- Integrations of EBS with various external systems using SOA/BPEL Middleware
- OLAP and OLTP reporting for EBS and custom applications
- Analyze and build data conversions
- Build real-time interfaces between two systems
- Comprehensive test planning and execution
- Deployment planning and execution
- Performance test planning and execution
- Transition support planning and implementation