ORACLE CLOUD HCM
Oracle HCM Cloud is a complete solution connecting every human resource process from hire to retire—including global HR, talent management, workforce management, and payroll. It’s also the most connected solution across the enterprise, with one cloud unifying HCM across finance, supply chain, and customer experience. This provides a consistent experience across devices, enables one source of truth for HR data to improve decision-making, and empowers you with market-leading innovation to address your needs today and into the future.
- End-to-end HR
- Hire, onboard, manage, and engage workers in accordance with legal and company practices.
- On-demand information
- Give workers secure, self-service, mobile-responsive options to manage personal data, PTO, payslips, and more.
- Global and local coverage
- Stay compliant across more than 200 countries and jurisdictions with legislative functionality built for global requirements.
- Industry and union support
- Use rule-driven workflows to simplify management of unique industry, union, collective labor, and contract agreements.
- Position management
- Manage headcount and budgets with a complete picture of open and filled positions, including global assignments.
- Global support
- Accurately process payroll around the globe, with tax reporting and regulatory rules to ensure compliance.
- Retroactive pay
- Automatically calculate predated HR changes and process them for individuals or groups of employees.
- Easily process pay outside of standard payroll runs for scenarios such as bonuses, new hires, or final paychecks.
- Broad payroll provider support
- Leverage your provider of choice with predefined payroll outputs and vendor integrations that are included with Oracle HCM.
- Complete control
- Set up automated shortcuts or fast formulas to configure business rules that align with your organization’s needs.
- Benefits programs
- Provide flexible programs to meet specific benefit requirements and plans for your organization.
- Rates and coverage
- Calculate and manage plan rates for each employee group with complete integration to Oracle Payroll.
- Self-service enrollment
- Guide employees through the benefits process with an intuitive landing page and enrollment flow.
- Global coverage
- Manage absences globally while enabling local customization and best practices.
- Easy configuration
- Easily configure rules, policies, accrual definitions, and absences without modifying the application code.
- A unified HCM solution
- Enable real-time visibility with a unified solution across absence, global HR, payroll, and time and labor.
- Absence data analytics
- Reduce costs by tracking absence trends and areas of low productivity for optimization.
Time & Labor
- Quick and easy data entry
- Enter data through a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar, with full drag-and-drop capabilities.
- Support across classifications
- Use with all types of workers—including exempt, nonexempt, contingent, and project-based.
- Robust hourly worker support
- Account for meals, breaks, premiums (for example, consecutive shifts), penalties, schedules, and holiday pay.
- Flexible scheduling
- Plan for static schedules, holiday calendars, and rotating, split, or dynamic shifts.
- A complete and unified solution
- Avoid data latency with your master HR system, and ensure data integrity with unification across HR processes.
- Talent Acquisition
- Sourcing, Candidate-centric experiences, Recruiting & Seamless Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Goal Management, Social Collaboration, Anytime feedback & Performance Management
- Career and Succession
- Talent Profile, Career Development, Talent Review & Succession Management
- Content Management, Learning Management & Targeted Training
Time & Labor