SAS has been historically used by a number of organizations for Data and Statistical Analysis. However, many of those organizations experience the following pain points using SAS
- High Cost: It is extremely expensive, to the extent of becoming cost-prohibitive for many organizations. Besides one time cost, the recurring cost is quite high.
- Limited Integration: SAS has been a very conservative one in its approach. Limited capability to take advantage of significant number of well-tested open source API libraries
- Lack of Quality resource pool: The talent availability to do SAS is rapidly becoming a challenge. Undergraduate/ graduate programs include open source ones like R/ Python as part of the curriculum.
We provide a Data Sciences solution based on R, Python and other mature Open Source technologies that can completely replace SAS and provide the following benefits
- Extremely low cost: Depending on what the organization chooses to do, either make use of complete open source one or the paid version (e.g. MS Revolution R/ R studio), the cost is a fraction of SAS cost
- High quality resource pool: R is the language of choice for hard core data scientists and light analytics professionals alike. With its rich source of modules it can literally do anything and everything. Undergraduate/ graduate programs include open source ones like R/ Python as part of the curriculum.
- Smooth transition: Our team of Data Sciences experts are well-versed with SAS and R alike and have completed multiple SAS replacements for various customers seamlessly.