Oracle Management Cloud is a suite of integrated monitoring, management, and analytics cloud offerings. This suite is designed for today’s heterogeneous environments: on-premises, Oracle Cloud, and third-party cloud services.
Using Oracle Management Cloud, you can eliminate multiple information silos in end-user and infrastructure data, resolve application issues faster, and analyze data using machine learning for Oracle E-Business Suite.
Services provided by Oracle Management Cloud over E-Business Suite
- View the performance metrics for Oracle E-Business Suite, Concurrent Processing, and Forms System, and the availability metrics for Workflow components
- Use the Out-of-the-Box dashboards for Oracle E-Business Suite health, Forms Systems Health, and Concurrent Processing
- Analyze the host log trends and determine their performance
- Monitor infrastructure components such as Oracle WebLogic Servers, Database, Oracle E-Business Suite application hosts, and Database hosts
- Proactively monitor the user experience and trace the issues to back-end functions
- Perform root cause analysis through machine learning and alerting capabilities
- Correlate issues with Oracle Infrastructure Monitoring and Oracle Application Performance Monitoring logs
- Identify and resolve infrastructure capacity bottlenecks
- Forecast seasonal capacity trending and potential issues
- Cloud agents monitor and collect data (for example, metrics, configuration information, and logs) from entities that reside on hosts, or on virtual hosts in a cloud. Typically, you deploy cloud agents on the same hosts as the entities of interest.
- Gateway agent: A gateway agent is installed on a host that has Internet access to Oracle Management Cloud and can be reached by all hosts where cloud agents are deployed. All Oracle Management Cloud agents should use a common gateway.
- APM (Application Performance Management) agents collect performance details of your application, from end user to application logs. Application Performance Management is not covered in this solution.
- Enable Enterprise Edition License
- Assign required Services and Roles
- Install Oracle Management Cloud Agents
E-Business Suite Specific Tasks
- Configure MBeans on Oracle WebLogic Servers
- Set Up DNS in an Oracle E-Business Suite Environment
- Apply Grants to Databases for Monitoring
- Configure Oracle Application Performance Monitoring for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Discover Oracle E-Business Suite Entities
- Verify the Oracle E-Business Suite Setup